From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Problems with profiler
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:02:11 GMT
I'm seeing a problem with the profiler in the development site I have
opened (http://fw.intranet.hisitech.com/jetspeed/).

I'll describe the problem to see if anybody that knows better about the
profiler can help (David? :) )

I had configured a /WEB-INF/psml/default/ directory to handle anon.dir.
I think this should be the default, or else when a user tries to get the
"default" user name we can get into trouble.

Nevertheless, in this case, the creation of psml for default user
failed, as the resource was created in the "anon.dir" hierarchy, instead
of the "user" hierarchy.

I have reverted back to the default blank anon.dir, but I definitely
think that the default psml space should be separated from the user,
group or role ones.

Thoughts on this?

Also, when the Profiler returned the exception, the account is created
but no mail is sent, as the exception is not captured. I  have commited
a try{} catch {} around, so that mail is sent if the profiler fails.