From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: The Template problem is still present...
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:47:40 GMT
"Ignacio J. Ortega" escribió:

> Hola a todos:
>
> Just grabbed a fresh CVS checkout from JetSpeed, installed the war on
> the container and  i still get the stacktrace below when trying the "RSS
> sources" link in the home page, the same as last time i tried it..i
> think some time ago Ingo said he did a fix for this issue ...please give
> it another shake..TIA

It looks like there is a problem where, depending on code paths,
different layout path get found. Since turbine is adapting their
services so that we can use them as is, and also since Ingo (main
developer in this area) is out, I will leave it for a real solution, and
not another copy of layout up another level...