From "Stephane Grialet" <Stephane.Gria...@ac-toulouse.fr>
Subject How to display a framed screen with jetspeed ?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:10:13 GMT
Hello,

i have a portlet that displays info and a link (HREF) towards a Java generated page that should
display a screen divided in two frames.
The link looks like "/jetspeed/portal/screen/toto" and my Java program is thus defined as
a "Screen" object ("public class toto extends Screen"), the result being displayed via the
doBuild() method.

But it doesn't work, because the <FRAMESET>...</FRAMESET>  code generated by toto
is automatically included in the <BODY> tag of the screen generated page, and so nothing
is displayed in the screen except the footer.

What Jetspeed object different than Screen must i use ("public class toto extends ???") to
display my framed screen, and how must i use it ?

thanks,
St├ęphane