From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Parameters loss between portlets/actions/screens
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:21:54 GMT

Well, in order to store some data together with the user, I would recommend
you to use one of the following methods:
* session data - data.getUser().getTemp("paramName") &
data.getUser().setTemp("paramName", "paramValue")
* persistent data - data.getUser().getPerm("paramName") &
data.getUser().setPerm("paramName", "paramValue")

As already stated by Stephan, ParameterParser (data.getParameters()) is only
used for accessing request variables.

Neeme