From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Problems with JetSPeed from CVS..
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:45:52 GMT
> So the question is: why is the generated link like it is? I
> think it's
> produced by the CardPortletController. I'll check it.

I was looking at this yesterday. In modules/pages/JetspeedTemplatePage.java:

        if ( !template.startsWith( "/" ) )
        {
            StringBuffer templatePath = new StringBuffer("/");

but I dont think thats the real problem.
I believe its somewhere in services/template/JetspeedTemplateService.java,
perhaps parseScreenTemplate()

- david