From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta-Jetspeed Bug in
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:23:25 GMT
> I think it is not that simple. Ideally, the include should be given a
> path after passing through the hierarchical path resolution strategy
> aimed to resolve language and media dependencies. Possibly something
> like having a taglib that would locate the most "local" included file
> first...

It would be nice to have a tag that does the same as the standard jsp
'include' but uses the language/media fallback algorithm.
Jay's patch keeps jsp from always erroring out about the missing include
file, which is good fix for now.
However i just noticed that the german template is including english. I
could fix that, although my german wouldn't be pretty.
Any German speaking volunteers to translate this:

<%-- This screen be shown (using "include file") by other screens if they
can't find the ScreenData hashtable  --%>

      <h2>The screen template couldn't find its ScreenData in the
context!</h2>
      It seems as if the PrepareScreen action hasn't been executed. Please
check if the requested URL is correct.

I can then move the includes into their respective language directories

- david