From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Problem with new Profiler
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 00:16:57 GMT
Hi Santiago,

Sorry, I had to go out of town quickly for 5 days and I guess I missed a few
things.
I will finish up the profiler this week.
But yes, its working correctly. However we will need to deploy a default
page for anon so that this exception doesn't happen when fallback is
exhausted.

I will add a default.psml in the anon root tonight

- david