From Simon Mottram <Simon.Mott...@cucumber.co.nz>
Subject Advice on primary row key construction
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 20:38:14 GMT
Hiya, hope someone has some tips to spare on this subject

I have a use case where a column is an array and we would like to be able to filter records
based on this array.

We know that the number of elements in the array would be small, 10 absolute max.

Is there a way we can encode this in a row-key and use that for fast search?   We could create
a fixed length string containing a delimited string of the values.  Then we would have to
do a substring match I guess.

I haven't delved too deeply into complex row keys and am finding the doco a bit sparse.

Any ideas gratefully received