From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to bulk load a csv file into a phoenix table created in lowercase
Date Thu, 14 May 2020 18:00:50 GMT
Quoting can be really annoying.

Remember that when you are executing commands, you have to deal with
what your shell will do to quoting.

You say that escaping the slashes doesn't work? e.g. `pqsl -t
MICHTEST.\"StagingNotificationPreferencesRT\" ...`

What else did you try? Have you checked to see if there are any known
issues around quoting/naming?