Hi!

Look into PHOENIX-5629 .
Note that is not available in any released version yet.

Istvan

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 10:26 PM anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
AFAIK, Phoenix cannot surface the cell level timestamps that hbase stores for each cell. Row Timestamp in Phoenix not equivalent to hbase cell timestamp. RowTimestamp is nothing but a numerical/date column being part of composite Primary key of table that stores time component and allows phoenix to do some filter optimizations.
However, we have written a udf to grab cell timestamp with Phoenix at my current workplace. So, its doable with custom udf.