From Guanghao Zhang <zghao...@gmail.com>
Subject Build queryserver with hbase 2.2.3 and phoenix 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2020 14:51:36 GMT
Hi, phoenix team:
      I want to use phoenix query server and my hbase cluster version is
2.2.3. Now the query server was decoupled to a new git repo and only have
master branch. I checked the pom and found it's hbase dependency version is
1.4.10 and it's phoenix dependency version is 4.14.2-HBase-1.4. If i am not
wrong, it should not compatible with my hbase cluster (hbase 2.2.3 and
phoenix 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT)?. I changed some code and build with hbase 2.2.3
and phoenix 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT. If I want contribute the changes to the
queryserver repo, I should contribute it to which branch? Thanks.