From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sequence number
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:40:52 GMT
Are you saying that you didn't restart the Phoenix QueryServer after you
restored the Phoenix system tables?

And then, after running into issues, you restarted PQS and then it
worked as expected?

I can respect that we probably don't say this anywhere, but you should
definitely be restarting any Phoenix clients (including PQS) if you are
wiping the Phoenix system tables.