From Jon Strayer <jstra...@proofpoint.com>
Subject Re: Maximum sql string length
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:19:16 GMT
Yes.  It was unexpectedly fast (under a second).

From: Geoffrey Jacoby <gjacoby@salesforce.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 12:37 PM
To: "user@phoenix.apache.org" <user@phoenix.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Maximum sql string length

Out of curiosity, was the perf acceptable with that many parameters? (assuming of course a
reasonable query against the row key or an index)

Geoffrey

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:24 AM Jon Strayer <jstrayer@proofpoint.com<mailto:jstrayer@proofpoint.com>>
It turns out that you can have more than 80,000 parameters in a prepared statement.