From "Alberton Federico (I&N DH)" <federico.alber...@enel.com>
Subject I: PhoenixDB empty return
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 09:01:32 GMT
Hi all,
i'm trying to use the official Python adapter for Phoenix but after I have started correctly
the phoenix query server and able to connect to it, when I try to execute some query, that
on a configured JDBC client (DBeaver) returns plenty of results, using phoenixDB it returns
an empty result.

I'm using:
Cloudera Enterprise 5.8.1
phoenix-4.7.0-clabs-phoenix1.3.0
HBASE: 1.2.0-cdh5.8.0
Python3
PhoenixDB 0.7

print(cursor.fetchall())-> []

I have also read that probably this was a problem related to protobuff in the Avatica dependency.
The workaround was to force the communication serialization to JSON instead of the default
protobuff3. I have also tried this way but the problem was not solved.

Thanks for the help