From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A strange question about Phoenix
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:29:27 GMT
Make sure you have updated statistics for your table. Depending on the
last time you created the stats, you may have to manually delete the
stats from SYSTEM.STATS (as there are safeguards to prevent re-creating
statistics too frequently).

There have been some bugs in the past that results from invalid stats
guideposts.