From "M. Aaron Bossert" <maboss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query logging - PHOENIX-2715
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2019 00:11:38 GMT
Sorry if I have missed something obvious, but I saw that this was
implemented (according to JIRA) in 4.14 and 5.0.0.  I need to set this up
to log each query in that SYSTEM:LOG table, but cannot seem to find the
official instructions for how to configure this through LOG4J settings or
whatever it is now.  Could someone please point me in the right direction?