From Jaanai Zhang <cloud.pos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arithmetic Error in a select query
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 03:06:41 GMT

> 1. How do we capture the debug level logs on this jdbc client? Should we
> also enable debug level on the region servers to understand what is
> triggering this error?

You can set the logging level in the log4j configuration file on the client
side, most of the time we can disable the debug level.

2. Primary key on that table had a not null constraint and not sure why the
> error was stating null?

This is an error of the server side, perhaps you can find some exceptions
from the log files.

   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

talluri abhishek <abhishektalluri@gmail.com> 于2019年2月13日周三 上午11:06写道: