From talluri abhishek <abhishektall...@gmail.com>
Subject Arithmetic Error in a select query
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 03:05:49 GMT
Hi All,

I have a `select primary_key from table_name limit 500000` query that works
most of the time but it returns the below error at times.
ERROR 212 (22012): Arithmetic error on server. ERROR 212 (22012):
Arithmetic error on server. null
We are using a jdbc client to query phoenix and have the following
questions in mind

1. How do we capture the debug level logs on this jdbc client? Should we
also enable debug level on the region servers to understand what is
triggering this error?
2. Primary key on that table had a not null constraint and not sure why the
error was stating null?

Thanks,
Abhishek