From Azharuddin Shaikh <azharuddins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Performance Improvement
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 20:35:16 GMT
Thanks Pedro for your response.

Actually we have an status column which consists of various status and we
are executing queries which select queries which are fetching data from
Hbase tables basis on status clause in the query and same is displayed on
the application dashboard.

An average daily ingestion is of 10k rows  to the existing table which is
currently at 5M+.

We had tried secondary index to avoid full scan on table but when queries
are executed parallelly then timeout occurs after 30ms.

It is working fine if we have only 1instance of an application running but
if there are multiple application instances then we are experiencing
timeouts.