From William Shen <wills...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix JDBC Connection Warmup
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 18:09:37 GMT
Thanks Jaanai. Do you know if that is expected only on the first query
against a table? For us, we experimented with issuing the same query
repeatedly, and we observed a slow down not only on the first query. Does
it make sense to preemptively load table metadata on start up to warm up
the system to reduce latency during the actual query time (if it is
possible to do so)?