From Shawn Li <shawnli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: column mapping schema decoding
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2018 23:17:28 GMT
Hi Pedro,

Thanks for reply. Can you explain a little bit more? For example, if
we use COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES
= 1,How is the following table DDL converted to numbered column qualifier
in Hbase? (such as A.population maps which number, B.zipcode Map to which
number in Hbase)

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS us_population (
      state CHAR(2) NOT NULL,
      city VARCHAR NOT NULL,
      A.population BIGINT,
      A.type CHAR,
      B.zipcode CHAR(5),
      B.quantity INT CONSTRAINT my_pk PRIMARY KEY (state, city));

Thanks,
Shawn