phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jaanai Zhang <cloud.pos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 5.0 could not commit transaction: org.apache.phoenix.execute.CommitException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action: org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildingFailureException: Failed to build index for unexpected reason!
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:04:47 GMT
>
>
> Is my method of installing HBase and Phoenix correct?
>
Did you check versions of HBase that exists in your classpath?

Is this a compatibility issue with Guava?

It isn't an exception which incompatible with Guava

----------------------------------------
   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!



Francis Chuang <francischuang@apache.org> 于2018年9月25日周二 下午8:25写道:

> Thanks for taking a look, Jaanai!
>
> Is my method of installing HBase and Phoenix correct? See
> https://github.com/Boostport/hbase-phoenix-all-in-one/blob/master/Dockerfile#L12
>
> Is this a compatibility issue with Guava?
>
> Francis
>
> On 25/09/2018 10:21 PM, Jaanai Zhang wrote:
>
> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore$1 overrides
>> final method
>> compare.(Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;)I
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
>>              at
>>
>
> It looks like that HBase's Jars are incompatible.
>
> ----------------------------------------
>    Jaanai Zhang
>    Best regards!
>
>
>
> Francis Chuang <francischuang@apache.org> 于2018年9月25日周二 下午8:06写道:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I recently updated one of my Go apps to use Phoenix 5.0 with HBase
>> 2.0.2. I am using my Phoenix + HBase all in one docker image available
>> here: https://github.com/Boostport/hbase-phoenix-all-in-one
>>
>> This is the log/output from the exception:
>>
>> RuntimeException: org.apache.phoenix.execute.CommitException:
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException:
>> Failed 1 action:
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildingFailureException:
>> Failed to build index for unexpected reason!
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.util.IndexManagementUtil.rethrowIndexingException(IndexManagementUtil.java:206)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:351)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1010)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost$ObserverOperationWithoutResult.callObserver(CoprocessorHost.java:540)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.execOperation(CoprocessorHost.java:614)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.preBatchMutate(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$MutationBatchOperation.prepareMiniBatchOperations(HRegion.java:3487)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.doMiniBatchMutate(HRegion.java:3896)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3854)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3785)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:1027)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:959)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicRegionMutation(RSRpcServices.java:922)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.multi(RSRpcServices.java:2666)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:42014)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:413)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:130)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:324)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:304)
>>          Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: class
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore$1 overrides
>> final method
>> compare.(Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;)I
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
>>              at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>              at
>> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
>>              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>>              at
>> sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore.<init>(IndexMemStore.java:82)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.LocalTableState.<init>(LocalTableState.java:57)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.NonTxIndexBuilder.getIndexUpdate(NonTxIndexBuilder.java:52)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildManager.getIndexUpdate(IndexBuildManager.java:90)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutateWithExceptions(Indexer.java:503)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:348)
>>              ... 18 more
>>          : 1 time, servers with issues: 9ac923bd5c9f,16020,1537875547341
>> -> CommitException:
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException:
>> Failed 1 action:
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildingFailureException:
>> Failed to build index for unexpected reason!
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.util.IndexManagementUtil.rethrowIndexingException(IndexManagementUtil.java:206)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:351)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1010)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost$ObserverOperationWithoutResult.callObserver(CoprocessorHost.java:540)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.execOperation(CoprocessorHost.java:614)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.preBatchMutate(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$MutationBatchOperation.prepareMiniBatchOperations(HRegion.java:3487)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.doMiniBatchMutate(HRegion.java:3896)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3854)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3785)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:1027)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:959)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicRegionMutation(RSRpcServices.java:922)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.multi(RSRpcServices.java:2666)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:42014)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:413)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:130)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:324)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:304)
>>          Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: class
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore$1 overrides
>> final method
>> compare.(Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;)I
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
>>              at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>              at
>> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
>>              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>>              at
>> sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore.<init>(IndexMemStore.java:82)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.LocalTableState.<init>(LocalTableState.java:57)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.NonTxIndexBuilder.getIndexUpdate(NonTxIndexBuilder.java:52)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildManager.getIndexUpdate(IndexBuildManager.java:90)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutateWithExceptions(Indexer.java:503)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:348)
>>              ... 18 more
>>          : 1 time, servers with issues: 9ac923bd5c9f,16020,1537875547341
>> -> RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action:
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildingFailureException:
>> Failed to build index for unexpected reason!
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.util.IndexManagementUtil.rethrowIndexingException(IndexManagementUtil.java:206)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:351)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1010)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$28.call(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost$ObserverOperationWithoutResult.callObserver(CoprocessorHost.java:540)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.execOperation(CoprocessorHost.java:614)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.preBatchMutate(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:1007)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$MutationBatchOperation.prepareMiniBatchOperations(HRegion.java:3487)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.doMiniBatchMutate(HRegion.java:3896)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3854)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:3785)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:1027)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicBatchOp(RSRpcServices.java:959)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.doNonAtomicRegionMutation(RSRpcServices.java:922)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.multi(RSRpcServices.java:2666)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:42014)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:413)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:130)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:324)
>>              at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$Handler.run(RpcExecutor.java:304)
>>          Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: class
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore$1 overrides
>> final method
>> compare.(Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Cell;)I
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
>>              at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>              at
>> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
>>              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>              at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>>              at
>> sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
>>              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.data.IndexMemStore.<init>(IndexMemStore.java:82)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.LocalTableState.<init>(LocalTableState.java:57)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.covered.NonTxIndexBuilder.getIndexUpdate(NonTxIndexBuilder.java:52)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.builder.IndexBuildManager.getIndexUpdate(IndexBuildManager.java:90)
>>              at
>>
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutateWithExceptions(Indexer.java:503)
>>              at
>> org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.Indexer.preBatchMutate(Indexer.java:348)
>>              ... 18 more
>>          : 1 time, servers with issues: 9ac923bd5c9f,16020,1537875547341
>>
>> I am not entirely sure if this is a bug, so have not opened a JIRA yet.
>> Due to Guava issues with Tephra (see TEPHRA-181), I replaced HBase's
>> Guava 11.0.2 with Guava 13.0.1. See
>>
>> https://github.com/Boostport/hbase-phoenix-all-in-one/blob/master/Dockerfile#L43
>>
>> Is Guava 13.0.1 compatible with this release (signaling that this might
>> be cause by incompatible versions of Guava) or should I be investigating
>> something else?
>>
>> Francis
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message