From Azharuddin Shaikh <azharuddin.sha...@RESILINC.COM>
Subject Issue with Restoration on Phoenix version 4.12
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 12:51:12 GMT
Hi All,

We have upgraded the phoenix version from 4.8 to 4.12 to resolve duplicate
count issue but we are now facing issue with restoration of tables on
phoenix version 4.12. Our Hbase version is 1.2.3

We are using Hbase EXPORT/IMPORT utilities to export and import data into
Hbase tables but when we try to check the records(Rows) using phoenix tool
it is returning '0' records but when we run count query it returns the count
of records(Rows) in the table but not able to print the content of table.

Is this a bug with Phoenix version 4.12 or is there any fix for this
restoration issue. Request you to please advice, your help would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/