From "&&" <331913...@qq.com>
Subject All the mappping column values is null when create table(includeing schema) in phoenix 4.12 for exists hbase table
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 07:34:06 GMT
Hi there,
  I have a quest for phoenix user case, When i create include schema table (not a view) to
mapping exists hbase table, I got a null value list use sqlline to "select * from t1". At
the first time, I guest it's probable that a bug, but i immediately prove my thoughts is wrong.
Because it's work correctly when i create not include schema table to mapping hbase table,
It’s return all the correct result.
  I'm unsure whether certain behavior in Phoenix is a bug, Why and how to resolve it. thanks

  Hbase 1.2
  Phoenix 4.12