From "Thomas D'Silva" <tdsi...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Is read-only user of Phoeix table possible?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:42:10 GMT
On a new cluster, the first time a client connects is when the SYSTEM
tables are created. You need to connect with a user that has RWX on the
SYSTEM schema the very first time.
After that user1 should be able to connect. Also from the doc: Every user
requires 'RX' permissions on all Phoenix SYSTEM tables in order to work
correctly. Users also require 'RWX' permissions on SYSTEM.SEQUENCE table
for using SEQUENCES.