From prabh <prabhanand.babal...@kalepso.com>
Subject Securing sensitive data in Phoenix
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 19:39:56 GMT
Hi guys,

I’m a big fan of the innovation you're bringing to the market via Phoenix.

As a developer newly introduced to startups and building the next level
of big data cloud security, I’d love to hear advice on our
Harvard-invented tech (Kalepso,www.kalepso.com
<http://www.kalepso.com/>). Specifically how this technology could be
used in tandem with Phoenix to secure sensitive data.

-Prabh

PS: In a nutshell, Kalepso's tech allows for the first time for a
database to be encrypted at rest, in transit and use (at a storage
level), while preserving db functionality on top of encrypted data. This
would mean all sensitive data would be fully secured without impacting
functionality.