From Batyrshin Alexander <0x62...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All the mappping column values is null when create table(includeing schema) in phoenix 4.12 for exists hbase table
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:27:03 GMT
If you already have HBase table then set COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES = NONE
http://phoenix.apache.org/namspace_mapping.html <http://phoenix.apache.org/namspace_mapping.html>
- for details

> On 12 Aug 2018, at 10:34, && <331913326@qq.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>   I have a quest for phoenix user case, When i create include schema table (not a view)
to mapping exists hbase table, I got a null value list use sqlline to "select * from t1".
At the first time, I guest it's probable that a bug, but i immediately prove my thoughts is
wrong. Because it's work correctly when i create not include schema table to mapping hbase
table, It’s return all the correct result.
>   I'm unsure whether certain behavior in Phoenix is a bug, Why and how to resolve it.
thanks