From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Potentially corrupted table
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:53:29 GMT
I don't recall any big issues on 4.13.2, but I, admittedly, haven't
followed it closely.

You weren't doing anything weird on your own -- you wrote data via the
JDBC driver? Any index tables?

Aside from weirdness in the client with statistics, there isn't much
I've seen that ever causes a "bad" table. You have to try pretty hard to
"corrupt" a table.