From Sumanta Gh <sumanta...@tcs.com>
Subject Phoenix 5 connection URL issue
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:11:40 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to connect a Kerberos enabled Hbase 2.0 cluster from Phoenix 5.0 client (sqlline).

This is my connection URL -

jdbc:phoenix:Zk1,Zk2,Zk3:2181:/hbase:sumanta@EXAMPLE.COM:~/sumanta.keytab

I am getting following error in SqlLine.

Error: ERROR 102 (08001): Malformed connection url

Could anybody let me know if the correct connection URL.

Regards
 Sumanta Ghosh
 Innovations Lab
 Tata Consultancy Services