From Stepan Migunov <Stepan.Migu...@firstlinesoftware.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix ODBC driver limitations
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 19:23:04 GMT
Thanks you for response, Josh!

I got something like "Inconsistent namespace mapping properties" and thought
it was because it's impossible to set "isNamespaceMappingEnabled" for the
ODBC driver (client side). After your explanation I understood that the
"client" in this case is queryserver but not ODBC driver. And now I need to
check why queryserver doesn't apply this property.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:elserj@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:52 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix ODBC driver limitations

I'd be surprised to hear that the ODBC driver would need to know anything
about namespace-mapping.

Do you have an error? Steps to reproduce an issue which you see?

The reason I am surprised is that namespace mapping is an implementation
detail of the JDBC driver which lives inside of PQS -- *not* the ODBC
driver. The trivial thing you can check would be to validate that the
hbase-site.xml which PQS references is up to date and that PQS was restarted
to pick up the newest version of hbase-site.xml