From William Shen <wills...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Production Monitoring for Phoenix
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 22:42:57 GMT
Hi all,

Looking to see if there are any best practices or recommendations on
monitoring Phoenix performance and load in production (so that we can
detect degradation before it leads to serious issues, or troubleshoot slow
downs).

I see that there are some metrics available at the HBase level, and for
Phoenix-specific monitoring there is Phoenix tracing (is overhead an issue
for production environment if tracing is on?).

I am interested to hear from others on how monitoring are implemented for
the health of their Phoenix cluster!

Thanks,

Will