From Nicolas Paris <nipari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access from jdbc
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 16:26:34 GMT
Hi James.

I tried to make the update myself but without success.
This actualy a custom 4.7 version (here the commit log
https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.6.1/bk_release-notes/content/patch_phoenix.html
)
The commit log looks more recent than 2 years

> The 4.7 release is more than two years old. That's seven releases back
> from the current release we're voting on 4.14. I'd recommend working with
> your vendor and urging them to upgrade to a newer, supportable version.
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Nicolas Paris <niparisco@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> hi team
>>
>> I am having this error while trying to connect from a java program to a working phoenix
4.7 (hdp build) instance:

>>  Wed May 23 16:40:56 CEST 2018, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: callTimeout=60000,
callDuration=69037:
Connection reset by peer row 'SYSTEM:CATALOG,,'