From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot access from jdbc
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 17:56:11 GMT
Try enabling DEBUG logging for HBase and take a look at the RegionServer
log identified by the hostname in the log message.

Most of the time when you see this error, it's a result of HBase
rejecting the incoming request for a Kerberos authentication issue.

On 5/23/18 12:10 PM, Nicolas Paris wrote:
> hi team
>
> I am having this error while trying to connect from a java program to a working phoenix
4.7 (hdp build) instance:

>   Wed May 23 16:40:56 CEST 2018, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: callTimeout=60000,
callDuration=69037:
Connection reset by peer row 'SYSTEM:CATALOG,,'