From Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Decrease HTTP chattiness?
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 22:55:12 GMT
I am not familiar with the JDBC driver, but Phoenix uses Avatica[1]
under the hood. The protobuf documentation does state that it's possible
to control the number of rows returned in each response. See
frame_max_size under the FetchRequest[2] message. This may be something
that you can set in the JDBC driver.

Francis

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/avatica
[2]