From Rabin Banerjee <dev.rabin.baner...@gmail.com>
Subject Optimisation on join in case of all the data to be joined present in the same machine (region server)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:04:30 GMT
 HI all,

I am new to phoenix, I wanted to know if I have to join 5 huge tables where
all are keyed based on the same id (i.e. one id columns is common between
all of them), is there any optimization to add to make this join faster ,
as all the data for a particular key for all 5 tables will reside in the
same region server .

To explain it bit more, suppose we have 5 streams all having a common id
that we can join with are getting stored in 5 different hbase table. And we
want to join them with Phoenix but we dont want cross region shuffle as we
already know that the key is common in all 5 tables.

Thanks //