From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bind Params with Union throw AvaticaSqlException
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:59:49 GMT
Hi Lew,

I believe the snippet of the stack trace you have provided isn't telling
us anything other than that the real PhoenixDriver code threw an error
(Avatica/PQS are just doing pass-through to the real PhoenixDriver inside).

Can you please look closer at the bottom of the stack trace to see if
you missed something in the first copy-paste?

On 4/3/18 10:21 PM, Lew Jackman wrote:
> We are getting org.apache.calcite.avatica.AvaticaSqlException when using bind parameters
in a SQL select statement that contains a UNION ALL. Queries without a UNION ALL work fine.