From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pheonix client
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 20:52:00 GMT
This question is better asked on the Phoenix users list.

The phoenix-client.jar is the one you need and is unique from the
phoenix-core jar. Logging frameworks are likely not easily
relocated/shaded to avoid issues which is why you're running into this.

Can you provide the error you're seeing with the play framework?
Specifics here will help..