Hi, Anil.
It seems that this exception is not bug,  you should check your code of logical layer. Sometimes this exception will be trigger when multiple thread to access connections pool( some connections are closed at that time).

   Yun Zhang
   Best regards!

Hi Josh,

i didn't find any other exception. i will check again. Exceptions happened only on few nodes. i have seen failed to get regions exception on few nodes. I will check agian and comeback to more details. Thanks.

Regards,
Anil