From "Hengesbach, Martin" <Martin.Hengesb...@fiz-Karlsruhe.de>
Subject AW: Duplicate Records Showing in Apache Phoenix
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:31:35 GMT
Hi,

we had the same problem in our Phoenix 4.7 installation two or three times. We got it "solved"
with a combination of "update statistics", "delete * from system.stats", rebuilding the indices
of the table and restart of hbase.

The problem is not reproducible at the moment and occurs very rarely. We are using Phoenix
intensively with many upserts. Our Phoenix installation has > 1.600 tables and a lot of
global indices. I had the impression that the error occurs when the cluster is overloaded
but it's only an impression.

Regards
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Azharuddin Shaikh [mailto:azharuddin.shaikh@RESILINC.COM]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2018 10:09
An: user@phoenix.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Duplicate Records Showing in Apache Phoenix

Hi,

Have you experienced this Duplicate records issue again on your hbase cluster.

Also, have you tried increasing your guidepost value for your phoenix.

Let me know if you have any specific solution to avoid this apart from dropping system.* tables
to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Azharuddin Shaikh

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/

FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz-Institut für Informationsinfrastruktur GmbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Stefan Luther.