From Azharuddin Shaikh <azharuddin.sha...@RESILINC.COM>
Subject Re: Phoenix shows incorrect count as compared to Hbase count
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:04:47 GMT
Hi,

We tried deleting system.stats for impacted table & restarted the hbase but
again after few hours we are getting same issue.

Not able to understand is this a bug with phoenix.

We have now increased the guidepost width from 100MB to 5GB after which
issue has not occured but still we are not confidence whether this is the
exact solution to this problem.

Let us know if we have any other specific solution for this problem & also
let us know will there be any problem in future if we increase guidepost
width to 5GB.

Thank You!

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/