From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Apache Phoenix with Phoenix Query Server
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:33:42 GMT
Jay,

I'm not sure what lead your infrastructure team to come to this
conclusion. My only guess is that they have observed some now-stale
documentation. PQS is supported and has plenty of information available,
both via the Apache Phoenix website and the Apache Avatica website.

https://phoenix.apache.org/server.html
https://calcite.apache.org/avatica/