From Jacobo Coll <jacobo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading Phoenix Upserted data directly from Hbase
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:43:06 GMT
You could read the values using the different PDataType in java. You only
need to know the type of data stored in every column.

```
byte[] value;

Integer anInt = (Integer) PInteger.INSTANCE.toObject(value);
Array array = (Array) PVarcharArray.INSTANCE.toObject(value);
```

Reading multiple values from the RowKey is more complicated, as they are
concatenated, and you have to deal with nullable values and separators..
but if it only contains one value, is the same procedure.

I hope this helps,
Jacobo Coll