From Marcelo Valle <mvall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc driver - fat vs thin and hbase-site.xml
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:48:56 GMT
Hi Josh,

Thanks for answering. Out of curiosity, is there any way of connecting to
phoenix without having to add files on class path? I was hoping it would
work if I inform the DNS of a single node of zoo keeper quorum, as the rest
of the nodes can be found from the node itself.

Thanks,
Marcelo.

--
Marcelo Valle