From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem With QueryServer In SQL Line Thin Client.
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 05:55:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm facing a weird problem with queryserver. When I start the queryserver,
the log says that the service is listening in the port 8765, everything
looks fine.

But when I try to use the queryserver, the error like this prompts up.

n$ python sqlline-thin.py localhost:8765
Failed to extract serialization from hbase-site.xml, defaulting to PROTOBUF.
Setting property: [incremental, false]
Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
issuing: !connect
jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization=PROTOBUF
none none org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.Driver
Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization
=PROTOBUF
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/saque/hadoopec/phoenix/apache-phoenix-4.12.0-HBase-1.2-bin/phoenix-4.12.0-HBase-1.2-thin-client.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/saque/hadoopec/hadoop/share/hadoop/common/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.
AvaticaClientRuntimeException: Remote driver error: RuntimeException:
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for localhost ->
SQLException: No suitable driver found for localhost. Error -1 (00000) null

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found
for localhost

The same queryserver was running before the server was restarted. This
happens all the time, when I restart the server. The hadoop classpath and
hbase classpath are there. The sqlline with zookeper port works fine.

When I do: python sqlline.py localhost:2181. It works. However when I do
python sqlline-thin.py localhost:8765, it throws such errors.

Any help would be great, I'm using apache-phoenix-4.12.0-HBase-1.2 .

Thanks in advance
Vaghawan