From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem With QueryServer In SQL Line Thin Client.
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:41:40 GMT
I can't seem to track down that error message to any specific line of code.

Do you have a stacktrace in the PQS log? I'm not sure the the message is
implying that "localhost" is being interpreted as a class name or if
it's saying the PQS at localhost had an error. The more details you can
provide, the better.