Hi to all,
is there any Parcel available for Phoenix 4.13 and Cloudera CDH 5.9-5.10 available (HBase 1.2) somewhere?

Best,
Flavio

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Kumar Palaniappan <kpalaniappan@marinsoftware.com> wrote:
@Jmaes, are you still planning to release 4.13HBase1.2?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Kumar,
I started a discussion [1][2] on the dev list to find an RM for the HBase 1.2 (and HBase 1.1) branch, but no one initially stepped up, so there were no plans for a release. Subsequently we've heard from a few folks that they needed it, and Pedro Boado volunteered to do CDH compatible release (see PHOENIX-4372) which requires an up to date HBase 1.2 based release.

So I've volunteered to do one more Phoenix 4.13.1 release for HBase 1.2 and 1.1. I'm hoping you, Pedro and others that need 1.2 based releases can volunteer to be the RM and do further releases.

One thing is clear, though - folks need to be on the dev and user lists so they can take place in DISCUSS threads.

Thanks,
James