From "Stepan Migunov"<stepan.migu...@firstlinesoftware.com>
Subject Pool size / queue size with thin client
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:53:52 GMT
Hi,

Could you please suggest how I can change pool size / queue size when using thin client? I
have added to hbase-site.xml the following options:

<property>
    <name>phoenix.query.threadPoolSize</name>
    <value>2000</value>
</property>

<property>
    <name>phoenix.query.queueSize</name>
    <value>100000</value>
</property>

restarted hbase (master and regions), but still receive the following response (via JDBC-thin
client):

Remote driver error: RuntimeException: org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: Task
org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$InstrumentedJobFutureTask@69529e2 rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$1@48b8311c[Running,
pool size = 128, active threads = 128, queued tasks = 5000, completed tasks = 0]

My guess that settings are not applied and default values (128/5000) still used.
What's wrong?

Thanks,
Stepan.