From Pedro Boado <pedro.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.13 released
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 01:29:54 GMT
I would love to have a look at your port to CDH 5.9.2 . Is the source code
available anywhere?

The changes I made over version 4.x-HBase1.2 are minimum and "no vital",
and all IT are passing. I don't have any reason to believe that CDH would
behave differently to Apache HBase. If there was a zk connection leak in
CDH I would also expect it in the Apache version.