From Kumar Palaniappan <kpalaniap...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.13 released
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:28:18 GMT
Thanks @james.

Since this patch(Phoenix-4372) is tightly coupled with CDH5.11.2, would
like to get the 4.13HBase1.2 branch released so can make it compatible with
CDH5.9.2 the version which our clusters are on and test.

@Pedro, please let me know, how to get access to 4.13.1HBase1.2

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org>
wrote:

> @Kumar - yes, we’ll do a 4.13.1 release shortly for HBase 1.2 out of the
> head of the 4.x-HBase-1.2 branch. Pedro is going to be the RM going forward
> for this branch and do CDH release from this. You can track that on
> PHOENIX-4372.
>
> @Flavio - Pedro is targeting a CDH 5.11.2 release.
>
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 8:53 AM Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi to all,
>> is there any Parcel available for Phoenix 4.13 and Cloudera CDH 5.9-5.10
>> available (HBase 1.2) somewhere?
>>
>> Best,
>> Flavio
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Kumar Palaniappan <
>> kpalaniappan@marinsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>>> @Jmaes, are you still planning to release 4.13HBase1.2?

OLTP
Apache