From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queryserver timeouts for the multiple simultaneous Requests
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 04:45:27 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for reaching out,

- Phoenix version: 4.12.0-HBase-1.2
- Hbase: 1.2.6
- Hadoop: 2.8.1

DEBUG from PQS:

2017-11-23 04:27:46,157 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ScannerCallable: Ignore, probably already
closed
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.UnknownScannerException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.UnknownScannerException: Unknown scanner '14111'.
This can happen due$
If the issue is due to reason (b), a possible fix would be increasing the
value of'hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period' configuration.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.scan(RSRpcServices.java:2394)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:33648)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2196)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:112)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:133)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:108)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

The exception thrown in the python client is attached.

The two query sent was something like this:

(SELECT COL1, COL2, COL3, COL4, COL5 FROM SALESTABLE WHERE
PURCHSHED_DATE>=TO_TIMESTAMP(d) AND PURCHSHED_DATE<=TO_TIMESTAMP(d)) Having
real data of 1 million records.
(SELECT * FROM USERS) Having dummy data of 10 records.

I've one namenode and one datanode.

Thank you for the help.